.

.
Borrego Springs, CA

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Emma to the rescue!

I was peacefully watching the Westminster Dog Show when I noticed that Emma was hiding under the booth table. That's unusual. Then a warning came on the TV screen about a severe storm approaching. Since it was almost 9:00, I decided to take Emma out. It's a good thing I did. The wind was beginning to pick up, and as soon as Emma finished her business, I decided to take the BBQ grill off of the table and set it on the ground. I also upended my small outside table and slid it under the motorhome. No sooner had we returned inside, and the wind dramatically picked up, rain began to pour down, and some hail began to fall. The satellite connection went out and the thunder rolled!

The front moved through in about a half an hour and things have calmed down. The winds have appparently altered my DISH position as I still don't have a satellite connection, but the rains have stopped and the winds have died.

I guess it's wise to watch for Emma's premonitions.

Talk to you later, Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment