.

.
Borrego Springs, CA

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Yee Hah, New Bras...

Having to pay the high price for new bras has always irked me. I don't know why. That's just the way it is for me. So today I made a trip to the Medford Outlet Stores, here in Minnesota, to purchase new bras and socks. It's been two years since I did so, so how's that for an exciting day? I also went to Cabela's hoping to find replacements for the camp chair/table I purchased there ten years ago, but, alas, they don't have them anymore.

I met Sally, my secretary, in my former life as a principal, and we had a very enjoyable lunch talking about old times and all the changes that have happened in the school district. I'm sure glad I got out when I did!

I've tried stopping by the park office the last two days to pay for my site, but no one has been there and the office has been closed. I'll try again tomorrow. I'm sure everyone has been off in preparation for the big holiday weekend coming up. They haven't removed the camp host sign from my site, so everyone thinks I'm the camphost. That's OK with me. I know just about everything about this park and I enjoy talking to the people.

This afternoon, my daughter Robyn and granddaughter Avery came for a visit and we had hotdogs roasted over the campfire. I really enjoyed their visit. Tomorrow, I will take Emma into Kasson for her kennel stay and will meet my youngest son, Andy, and his family for lunch before the wedding rehearsal at his house. It will be a busy next two days....

Thanks for stopping by....talk to you later, Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment