.

.
Borrego Springs, CA

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

The tale of the bear

Back in September of 2007, I attended the Escapees' Escapade in Goshen, Indiana. At the time, my daughter, Robyn, was pregnant and into her fourth month. She had lost a baby the previous year, so this baby was really wanted and things were looking good. So, as a Grandmother, I knew that a baby needed a Teddy Bear! At the craft fair at the Escapade, someone named Diane had created adorable bears, and that just fit the ticket for me.

This bear found a home with Avery Jade in Indiana.

.

Fast forward to 2009, and my daughter is pregnant again, and hoping I could find another one of those bears. I was hoping Diane would be at the 2009 Escapade in Sedalia, MO, but it was not to be. I posted on the Escapees' Forum to see if anyone knew about Diane and her bears. Eventually, I heard from Escapees headquarters and was able to get in contact with Diane. Today, a new bear is on it's way to Indiana! I'm thinking it will arrive just in time for this latest addition. Sometimes, things just turn out right!

.

Thanks for stopping by....talk to you later, Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment