.

.
Borrego Springs, CA

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Two days of grandsons!

What fun I've had the last two days getting to know Joseph and Seth better! Joseph will be four in October, and Seth will be three in December. I saw them when I was up here for Daniel's wedding in July, and Joseph remembered my motorhome and my "easy button". We've had a great time cooking hotdogs over the open fire and making some-mores.



The boys also got a thrill out of driving around with me in the cart that the park provides for the host, and telling all of the campers about tonight's astronomical program this evening. I'll be seeing them a few more times before I pull out on the 18th. I'm looking forward to the time they are old enough to spend a few days camping with me.

I'm having internet difficulties tonight, so I'll cut this short.

Thanks for stopping by....talk to you later, Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment