.

.
Borrego Springs, CA

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Brrrrr!!!

Well, the weatherman was correct. It was a raw, cold, snowy day today. The snow didn't accumulate, but the temp never got above 34*. Tonight it's supposed to be in the twenties, so I unhooked the water hose so it wouldn't be frozen solid in the morning. At least the wind has died down. I don't like this weather at all.

I did venture out to find a Wal-mart this morning to get my hairs cut and stock up on needed groceries. Then late this afternoon, I headed over to Dan and Crystal's for dinner. Dan had assured me that Crystal was a good cook, and he was certainly right. Crystal had prepared an absolutely scrumptious meal. As much as I enjoyed it, I just couldn't finish the huge serving she gave me.

I got back to the rig shortly after dark and am now bundling up against the cold temps. It's supposed to be sunny and in the fifties tomorrow before returning to below freezing temperatures again. All this cold has caused me to probably change my plans again, and just head straight for New Mexico on Sunday. I'll have to come back to visit those other places in Colorado in a more friendly (to me) season. :)

Thanks for stopping by....talk to you later, Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment