.

.
Borrego Springs, CA

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

The cold is following me

It was a dreary, cold, wet, and windy day today. About the only time I ventured outside was to take Emma on her needed walks. I did hook the car up this afternoon so all I'll have to do is stow the DISH and unhook the electric in the morning. I had packed away the water hose yesterday to ward against freezing temps at night. It's supposed to get down into the twenties tonight.

I decided to call for a reservation at the LoW-Hi RV Park in Deming. It is the home park for members of the Loners on Wheels(LoW) club. I'm ready to stay put for a few weeks, so I'll check out the park and their rates tomorrow. It's about 160 miles from here, so I can take my time pulling out in the morning.

Diana and John picked me up this evening, and we went to eat at a small place in San Antonio, NM. Diana thought they had the best hamburgers around. The owner participated in a Bobby Flay throw down challenge last May, and won for his green chili burger. I. of course, opted out of the chili part, but the burger was good.

Not much else to report for today. I hope the winds are calm in the morning.

Thanks for stopping by....talk to you later, Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment