.

.
Borrego Springs, CA

Saturday, October 17, 2009

A day of rest

I got a wrong number phone call this morning at 3:30! That sure ruined my night's sleep. When it finally got light out, I got up and began the day. I really didn't do much today.

This afternoon, I packed up the DISH and hooked up the toad. I also checked at the park office to see if there was a place to get propane in town on my way out tomorrow. There is one place to check...I hope they're open on a Sunday morning.

My plans are to leave fairly early tomorrow and head for Santa Fe, New Mexico. It will be a long trip of about 265 miles. If I can get propane in the morning, I'll head for a Corps of Engineers Park; if not, it will be an expensive private campground near Santa Fe that has propane for sale.

The weather at Lathrop State Park has been fantastic. I don't want to press my luck, so I'll head further south tomorrow.

Thanks for stopping by....talk to you later, Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment