.

.
Borrego Springs, CA

Thursday, October 29, 2009

LoW-Hi RV Park, NM

I was on the road by 9:30 this morning, frost on the pumpkin and all! I definitely wore gloves this morning as I packed up things outside and got ready to leave with temps in the 20's. The winds were calm as I left, but as I headed through Hatch, NM, on the way to Deming, the winds commenced to blow around 20-30 mph, and of course they weren't a tail wind.

After 150 miles, I arrived at the LoW-HI RV park. When I went in to register, and join LoW's, there was a slight mix up in my reservation. So, tonight I'm in a back in space with electric and water (which I won't hook up since it will be well below freezing tonight). Tomorrow I'll move to a full hook up site and begin my one month stay at this park.

I went to the social hour today at 4:00 and met quite a few of the other solo members. I look forward to the potluck next Monday, and several other activities. Most everyone here travels solo, so none of us will be a "third wheel" at the functions. I think I'm going to enjoy my time here. There's quite a bit to see in the area, and I'm happy to stay put for a while.

After I move and get everything set up tomorrow, I'll try to take some pics of the park. The weather is supposed to improve and be in the seventies for next week. I can live with that. ;)

Thanks for stopping by....talk to you later, Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment