.

.
Borrego Springs, CA

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Not much happening

If anything, the wind was stronger today than yesterday. There was a group of about nine of us that went to the breakfast at the Masonic Lodge this morning. Once a month they put on a breakfast buffet to raise money for their charities. I especially enjoyed the biscuits and gravy. :) On the way back to the rigs, we stopped at the Lutheran Church bazaar and I did find several baked items that I'll enjoy and a cross stitched table runner that I'll use on top of the set of drawers I have where the passenger's seat used to be. What a bargain that hand stitched item was...just $2.00!

I can't really say where the rest of the day went. Emma and I went on several walks, of course, and I did dump the black and grey tanks. Other than that, I just watched TV and played on the computer.

So, that's about it for today. A little bit of rain is beginning to fall, so I'd better fold up my rocker outside....

Thanks for stopping by....talk to you later, Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment