.

.
Borrego Springs, CA

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Taking care of business

When I checked the weather forecast this morning, I decided that I would make the trip to the Gila Cliff Dwellings on Friday instead of today. The weather for today wasn't bad, but tomorrow looks even better.

I was running low on food for Emma, so I made a trip to Walmart and picked up that and several other food items for myself. The New York cheesecake was calling my name, and I had to listen. ;) It's also been rather chilly at night here and I decided to get a new pair of flannel pj pants. The pair I have been wearing has several big bleach stains on them...not sure how that happened. Anyway, you can never tell when you might meet someone after dark (while walking Emma), so it's essential that I have acceptable attire. It's kind of like what my mother used to say "make sure you are wearing clean underwear in case you end up in the hospital."

This afternoon, I did a couple of loads of laundry, walked Emma several times, took care of some bills online, and checked my propane level. I think I'll call the propane company next week for a fill up. I want to arrive in Texas with a full tank so I won't have to unhook and drive somewhere to get it filled. Because I'm in an RV park here, they will deliver the propane, which is so much easier.

Many folks in the park are going out to dinner tonight. I will pass. Eating out at night always results in indigestion for me. I also like my own cooking, so not going was a no brainer for me. Not a very exciting day, but I got a lot accomplished. I'm looking forward to tomorrow's trip.

Thanks for stopping by....talk to you later, Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment