.

.
Borrego Springs, CA

Saturday, June 26, 2010

A new adventure tomorrow?

It's a short post for tonight since I posted once already this morning.  It was a gorgeous day in the neighborhood today.  I went for an afternoon drive down US 20 to procure some needed grocery essentials.  I took my time and enjoyed the scenery.

I'm thinking tomorrow, Emma and I will start out early and take the loop drive through Yellowstone to the south entrance and head for Grand Teton National Park.  It's about a 250 mile drive, so I'm sure it will take us all day.  I'm hoping for some great photo opportunities.  :)

As you may remember, I've been hoping to extend my stay here.  My reservation is up on July 6.  I wanted to stay until about Aug. 6, and so far I'm set through July 28.  There are a lot of other things to explore in this area, and I'm pleased that the owners are still making an effort to accomodate my wishes.  With a little luck, things will work out.

Thanks for stopping by....talk to you later,  Judy

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have a nice ride planned for you & Emma, Hope you get your extension to stay so you can get to see all you want to. be safe out there,Sam & Donna.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have had a few problems leaving comments again but am thinking the problem is on my end. Using my laptop right now & no problem. Could be our aging desktop is just running out of steam. Forgot to mention those 2 female Purple Martins were wearing their House Sparrow costumes as part of Bayfield's Sail & Canvas week-end. They didn't have enough Sparrows on the bird float so the little gals volunteered. Pretty convincing eh:))

    ReplyDelete